M's Matapedia Hardshell Jacket
3-ply fabric treated with a waterproof finish.
Named in honor of a mythical salmon river in Gaspésie, this waterproof shell will keep you dry and warm on rainy and windy days. Definitely one of the toughest garments in our jacket collection.
Both lightweight and featuring 3-ply fabric treated with a waterproof finish, it has water-repellent zippers and fully taped seams. Offering great breathability and waterproofness tested to 20,000 millimetres, this waterproof shell-style coat will get you through the weather and cold winds imposed by Mother Nature without ever getting wet. Thanks to its many spacious pockets, you won't run out of space and you can warm your hands after your relaunch and store all your essentials.
With its adjustable hood, two-way armpit opening, Velcro-adjustable cuffs and elastic waist adjustment cord, this coat adapts perfectly to all your needs, on the river or elsewhere, when the weather plays its part.
• Waterproof, windproof, rugged and highly breathable 3-layer fabric made of 100% polyester
• Water resistance by pressure tested and certified 20,000 mm
• Breathability tested and certified 30,000 g/m²/24 h
• PFC-free durable water repellent
• Fully taped waterproof seams
• Adjustable three-piece hood with hidden cord lock and structured brim
• YKK® AquaGuard® zipper with inner storm flap
• 4 cargo pockets with handwarmer and 2 interior security pockets
• Armpit vents closed with YKK® 2-way Aquaguard® zipper
• Drawcord adjustable hem and adjustable velcro cuffs seal in warmth
• Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified
Size & Fit
Model is 5 feet 10 and wears:
- Size medium in the Matapedia Jacket
- Size medium in the Waterproof Offroad Bib
Free and fast shipping
Free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over 149$ before taxes.
FAST AND EASY RETURN
We have a 30 days return and exchange policy and an easy-to-use online return platform.
We create clothing to last a lifetime. If a product fails, we will replace it.
This product has no reviews yet.