M's Laurentides Sherpa Work Jacket
Outwork the job.
Whether you're enjoying a cool evening with friends or tackling a fall day at work, the Laurentides Work Jacket is an exceptional all-rounder that never fails to impress.
Made from a canvas of 65 % recycled polyester and 35 % cotton, this jacket features a collar and a sherpa inner lining made entirely from 100 % recycled polyester. With four hands warmer pockets, it ensures warmth and comfort during your favourite activities. Additionally, it offers two flap pockets on the chest and an internal pocket to store your personal belongings.
The Laurentides Work Jacket is designed with an articulated back, providing enhanced mobility between the shoulders and granting you the freedom to work efficiently without compromising your movements. Whether you're working at the cottage, hiding away in a hunting cache, or simply enjoying the fall weather, this jacket will be your next go-to.
• 12 oz canvas made of 65% recycled polyester / 35% cotton.
• Collar and inside lining made of 100% recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
• 2 flapped pockets, 4 handwarmer pockets and one interior pocket.
• YKK® metal zipper covered with a storm flap.
• Bi-swing back for enhanced mobility.
• Inner rib cuffs seal in warmth.
• Hooké signature embroidery.
• GRS and Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified.
Free and fast shipping
Free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over 149$ before taxes.
FAST AND EASY RETURN
We have a 30 days return and exchange policy and an easy-to-use online return platform.
We create clothing to last a lifetime. If a product fails, we will replace it.
This product has no reviews yet.