W's Buffalo Jacket
Pinnacle of warmth and protection.
The Buffalo jacket is definitely your best ally for crossing steep forests and snowy winters without fear of damaging it or catching cold.
Made of a canvas composed of 100 % recycled polyester, it also has a waterproof membrane to withstand all weather conditions. Its hood is removable by zipper and has a drawstring. The forearms are reinforced for even more durability. Its inner lining and 600g insulation are made of 100 % certified recycled polyester. Two zippered hand warmer pockets and three interior pockets will allow you to keep your hands warm or store all your essentials. With the bottom of the coat adjustable by drawstring and the ribbed inner cuffs, everything is in place to preserve this precious warmth in cold weather. Definitely our strongest piece, all collections combined, the Buffalo jacket is ready to follow you everywhere in your winter expeditions.
• Made of 65% recycled polyester / 35% cotton canvas laminated with water-resistant membrane.
• PFC-free durable water repellent.
• Detachable hood with drawcord adjustments that zip on and off the collar.
• Reinforced forearms and front pockets for additional durability.
• Inside lining and 600 g insulation made of 100% recycled polyester.
• 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 3 inside pockets.
• YKK® metal zipper covered with storm flap.
• Drawcord adjustable hem and inner rib cuffs seal in warmth.
• Hooké signature embroidery.
• GRS and Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified.
Free and fast shipping
Free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over 149$ before taxes.
FAST AND EASY RETURN
We have a 30 days return and exchange policy and an easy-to-use online return platform.
We create clothing to last a lifetime. If a product fails, we will replace it.
This product has no reviews yet.