Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Quebec (Hooké office)
Flexible Working Hours: Including evenings and weekends
Competitive Base Salary: Commensurate with experience
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Group insurance
Are you interested in being a part of an innovative and expanding clothing outdoor brand? Are you passionate about content creation and social media, highly motivated, and organized? If so, we want to get to know you! The Content Creator is a key member of the team responsible for publishing and deploying Hooké's content, growing the community, and driving engagement initiatives. This role includes, but is not limited to, content development, creation, execution, and social platform management and publishing strategy.
- Publish content on various digital and social platforms of Hooké (website, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube, and Vimeo).
- Develop and plan an editorial calendar (weekly and monthly).
- Contribute to the development of content publishing strategies with department heads.
- Efficiently manage communities across different platforms.
- Analyze content performance and make recommendations.
- Write and coordinate various communication tools (blogs, newsletters, publications, etc.).
- Actively participate in proposing creative concepts and monitor competition for content ideas.
- Create content for various brand needs (social media, ads, website, etc.).
- Lead the creation of customer-ambassador community and engagement strategy.
- Interest in content editing and video editing is an asset.
- Strong writing skills in both French and English.
- Highly creative and passionate about new initiatives.
- Marketing degree with 1 to 2 years of digital marketing experience, or relevant training in social media and digital marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills to manage the editorial calendar and execute related projects.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and staying up-to-date with trends.
- Experience in content writing and creation.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, with a proven track record of building an engaged community.
- In-depth knowledge of a paid advertising channel like Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Experience working with or within e-commerce brands.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and/or video editing.
Recognizing the importance of this role, the scale of its goals, and the diversity of tasks and skills it involves, Hooké will always provide the necessary resources to allow the individual behind this role to improve and continuously develop their skills. We are looking for someone who will help us grow, and in return, we will reciprocate.
Send your job application to email@example.com
*Hooké thanks all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Hooké is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates. The masculine gender is used for ease of reading.