W's Valley Sun Shirt
The sun without the burn
The Valley Sun Shirt is made from a durable, quick-drying fabric made from 90% recycled polyester and 10% elastane. It has also been UPF 50+ tested and certifies increased UV protection. It is also treated with SilverClear, an antimicrobial that eliminates odours and bacteria at the seams and in the fabric, so you can travel light on those long expeditions to the Bonaventure River campgrounds.
Our new collection of technical sun protection clothing is making its debut to the delight of fly fishermen in our community!
Designed with technical clothing in mind for the women who spends their summer with their feet in the river, the shirt has 3 flap pockets on the chest with button closure and a hidden accessory loop for tool attachment to do more with less.
We wish you a fishing season that lives up to the quality of this shirt!
• Made of 90% recycled polyester / 10% spandex quick-dry fabric
• Perforated underarm panels and vented back for extreme breathability
• Tested and certified UPF 50+ for increased protection against UV rays
• SilverClear® antimicrobial treatment for high efficacy against odours and bacteria
• 2 chest pockets with welded zippers
• Hidden accessory loop for tool attachment
• Articulated elbows designed to improve freedom of movement
• Roll-up sleeves and adjustable cuffs
• Microfibre cleaning cloth specially designed for sunglasses and lenses
• Hooké signature embroidery
• GRS and Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified
Free and fast shipping
Free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over 149$ before taxes.
FAST AND EASY RETURN
We have a 30 days return and exchange policy and an easy-to-use online return platform.
We create clothing to last a lifetime. If a product fails, we will replace it.
This product has no reviews yet.