M's Travel Jacket
quality over quantity
For the minimalist adventurer who values quality over quantity, the Traveler’s Jacket is the technical garment that will meet all your needs in the forest, but also in everyday life, thanks to its versatility and adjustable fit.
Made of 65% recycled polyester and 35% cotton canvas, the Traveler’s Jacket has a ventilated back with mesh lining and underarm vents to allow you to move freely while letting the air cool you down. Whether it’s a hike in the woods or a fishing trip in a canoe, features like the fishing pole attachment at the chest, make it an all-purpose jacket. An essential for all your trips, no matter how different they might be from one another.
Technical with its 4 cargo pockets, two handwarmer pockets and interior pocket, it’s also functional with its adjustable drawcord hem and adjustable waist straps that allow you to wear it both, for working outside and as an everyday coat.
Even though it was designed for warmer seasons, you can easily keep wearing it when fall arrives. Add a tech fleece underneath to ensure you stay warm without compromising mobility!
• Made of 65% recycled polyester / 35% cotton canvas
• YKK® 2-way metal zipper
• 4 cargo pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets and one interior pocket
• Vented back with mesh lining
• Armpit vented eyelets
• Hidden accessory loop for tool attachment
• Rod holder attachment on the chest
• Bungee cord adjustable hem and waist adjustment straps for a versatile fit
• Hooké signature embroidery
• GRS and Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified
Size & Fit
The model is 5 feet 10 and wears:
- Size medium in the Travel Jacket
- Size 32 in the Expedition Shorts
Free and fast shipping
Free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over 149$ before taxes.
FAST AND EASY RETURN
We have a 30 days return and exchange policy and an easy-to-use online return platform.
We create clothing to last a lifetime. If a product fails, we will replace it.
This product has no reviews yet.