W's Cascapedia Hardshell Jacket
Stay dry in the rain
Named in honor of a mythical salmon river in Gaspésie, this waterproof shell will keep you dry and warm on rainy and windy days. Definitely one of the most robust of our entire collection of coats.
Featuring a 3-ply fabric treated with a durable water repellent finish, it has water-repellent zippers and fully taped seams. Offering great breathability and waterproofness tested to 20,000 millimeters, this shell-type coat will allow you to go through the weather and cold winds imposed by Mother Nature unscathed without ever getting wet. Thanks to its multiple spacious pockets, you won't run out of space to warm your hands after a relaunch or to store your essentials.
With its adjustable hood, two-way armpit opening, Velcro-adjustable cuffs and elastic waist adjustment cord, this coat adapts perfectly to all your needs, on the river or elsewhere, when the weather plays its part.
• Waterproof, windproof, rugged and highly breathable 3 layers of fabric made of 100% polyester
• Water resistance by pressure tested and certified 20,000 mm
• Breathability tested and certified 30,000 g/m²/24 h
• PFC-free durable water repellent
• Fully taped waterproof seams
• Adjustable three-piece hood with hidden cord lock and structured brim
• YKK® AquaGuard® zipper with inner storm flap
• 1 zippered chest pocket, 2 cargo pockets with handwarmer and 1 interior security pocket
• Armpit vents closed with YKK® 2-way Aquaguard® zipper
• Drawcord adjustable hem and adjustable velcro cuffs seal in warmth
• Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified
Size & Fit
The model is 5 feet 7 and wears:
- Size small in Cascapedia Jacket
- Size 27-28 in the Off-Trail Leggings
Free and fast shipping
Free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over 149$ before taxes.
FAST AND EASY RETURN
We have a 30 days return and exchange policy and an easy-to-use online return platform.
We create clothing to last a lifetime. If a product fails, we will replace it.
This product has no reviews yet.