Looking for an event manager!
6 December 2018
The main tasks associated with this job are to organize and supervise the realization of fly fishing and hunting events. The ultimate mission of the event manager is to output high quality work and show initiative in the elaboration of new projects. You can apply by sending your resume at [email protected] and we will make sure to contact you if your profile fits.
-Plan fly fishing and hunting events featuring Hooké.
– Monitor the quality and results of the events to optimize the workflow of the on site team.
– Assure a good communication with the production director during the planning phase.
– Assure a good communication with our ambassadors for upcoming events.
– Receive and follow up on calls and emails related to online sales and customer care.
– Help coordinate the online shop and help out with social media.
– High interest for fly fishing and hunting
– Demonstrates team spirit and leadership
– Ability to prioritize and respect budgets
– Autonomy and showing initiative
Conditions : 35 hours per week