The graphic designer must be versatile in web production, editing, and branding to implement the brand's design onto different platforms. In addition, the designer will also participate in the updating of the website, including product onboarding, homepage updates, menu updates, etc.
• 2-3 years of related or transferable experience in graphic design and web
• Technical versatility required (web, publishing, branding).
• Expert in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
• Strong ability to manage several projects at the same time
• Great communication skills (written & oral, French & English)
• He is meticulous and knows how to deliver a quality result
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive and resourceful
• Team Player
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Diploma in graphic design required
Conditions: The position is located in Quebec City office. Possibility to work part-time remote. Please note that the person selected will also be working on the sister company Growers.Co. Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com